Sunday, June 5, 2011

friends moving away....so let's eat a cupcake!

So we have these wonderful friends that must return to the frozen tundraness part of the world. We will miss them terribly. This is my friend who I have learned all my cake/cupcake decorating skills with! It will be sad if I do anymore cake classes and she is not with me, however they will be with family and that is worth more than cake classes! We all went to their going away party last Sunday at a park and their two little boys are huge Spiderman and Mickey Mouse fans and here is what I came up with....I found these cute little Spiderman and Mickey Mouse cupcake picks at Walmart!

Spiderman Cupcakes for.....

The cutest little Spiderman I've ever met!
Mickey Mouse Cupcakes for the cutest little Mickey Fan ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment