Saturday, April 16, 2011

Justin Bieber Birthday Bash

So Taylor requested a Justin Bieber birthday party...I didn't know how we were going to pull this one off! I decided to call a local party store near us and found out that they did have Justin Bieber party supplies! Ah ha! I'm in business!! Several dollars later on party stuff I was trying to figure out what we could do for a cake. None of the local bakeries around us could do a JB cake and the one I did find that could do it wanted to charge $65 for a small cake...um no thank you! Ebay was a great friend of mine and we were able to locate an edible image of JB! I think it turned out great and this was my very first buttercream cake! Photos to follow!




2 comments:

  1. These cake pops look awesome! YOu should share them at the blog party today, 500dollarwedding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! Thank you for the invite to share on your blog!I did share, so I hope it worked!

    ReplyDelete